HOW TO REGISTER TO VOTE:
Have DRIVERS LICENSE or the last four digits of your Social Security number
for identification purposes.
- IN PERSON: Registrars Office at 2155 Main Street, Glastonbury between the hours of 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM Tuesday through Thursday. OR, at the Town Clerk’s Office which is open daily from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- IN PERSON ELECTION TIME: Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- ON LINE REGISTRATION: Go to ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION LINK.
- Using Drivers License allows for online processing.
- Using last four digits of your social requires you to print out and mail in the application.
- MAIL-IN: Mail-in registration cards may be obtained from the Registrar of Voters website as well as at various public locations such as libraries, schools, Department of Motor Vehicles, or Town Offices.
VOTER'S WHO REQUIRE ASSISTANCE:
If you are physically disabled, you may arrange to have an Election Official meet with you to accept your application to register. Please call the Registrar's Office at (860) 652-7627 or (860) 652-7628 for more details. Hearing impaired persons may call Hartford TDD (860) 509-6191 or (860) 303-3161
In compliance with HAVA Act of 2002, the IVS Voting Machine is a vote-by phone voting system for accessible voting. This phone/fax system is simple and easy to use. The voter goes to the poll and signs in as usual. An election official escorts the voter to the designated telephone. The election official dials into the system, enters a password and ballot access ID#, then hands the phone to the voter and leaves the voting area to allow the voter to vote privately and independently.