LIBRARY REFERENDUM PASSES
Governor and Lieutenant Governor, United States Senator, Representative in Congress, State Senator, State Representative, Secretary of the State, Treasurer, Comptroller, Attorney General, Judge of Probate, and Registrar of Voters.
There are two State Constitution questions and one local question on the ballot. Please click on the Explanatory Texts below to view more information on each one.
- Question #1: State Constitution Explanatory Text
- Question #2: State Constitution Explanatory Text
- Question #3 (Library): Town of Glastonbury Referendum Question Explanatory Text
To view your ballot, click on your District below.
- Voting District #1 (Smith Middle School - 216 Addison Road)
- Voting District #2 (Hebron Avenue School - 1363 Hebron Avenue)
- Voting District #3 (Hebron Avenue School - 1363 Hebron Avenue)
- Voting Districts #4, 5 7 & 9
- District #4 Polling Location - Gideon Welles School (1029 Neipsic Road)
- District #5 Polling Location - Nayaug Elementary School (222 Old Maids Lane, South Glastonbury)
- District #7 Polling Location - Academy Building (2143 Main Street)
- District #9 Polling Location - Hopewell Elementary School (1068 Chestnut Hill Road, South Glastonbury)
If you're not sure how to read/use the ballot, click here.
NOTE: To find Voter Registration details, view your voting district and/or polling location and more, please click here to visit www.govote.ct.gov.
Helpful Election Information
The deadline to obtain a regular absentee ballot is Monday, November 5th at 4:30 p.m. in the Glastonbury Town Clerk's Office. (Office is open 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.) You can also obtain an absentee ballot application online by clicking here. To learn more about absentee ballot information, visit the Town Clerk's web page.
Registering to Vote
If you're not sure if you are registered to vote, please visit www.govote.ct.gov and click on Voter Lookup. If you have not yet registered, the deadline to register for the November 2018 election is October 30th. You can register online by clicking here, or Glastonbury residents can visit the Registrar of Voters office in the lower level of Town Hall, Mon-Fri, 9am -3:00pm. They will be holding a special registration session on Tuesday, October 30th, for voters seeking to enroll as an elector, or to change their name, address and/or party affiliation. On this day, (Oct. 30th) they will be open extended hours until 8:00pm.
Election Day Registration and Voting
Last minute voter registration and voting is also available on Election Day, November 6th, for Glastonbury residents who are not currently registered. This special session will be held at the Academy Building, Rear Entrance (2143 Main St.), from 6:00am - 8:00pm. (Please note, the polls close at 8:00p.m.)
You can find your polling location by visiting www.govote.ct.gov and click on "Voter Lookup". Please note, the polling location is the first address listed next to your district. See screenshot below as reference guide.