November 2018 Election
LIBRARY REFERENDUM PASSES
Governor and Lieutenant Governor, United States Senator, Representative in Congress, State Senator, State Representative, Secretary of the State, Treasurer, Comptroller, Attorney General, Judge of Probate, and Registrar of Voters.
There are two State Constitution questions and one local question on the ballot. Please click on the Explanatory Texts below to view more information on each one.
- Question #1: State Constitution Explanatory Text
- Question #2: State Constitution Explanatory Text
- Question #3 (Library): Town of Glastonbury Referendum Question Explanatory Text
To view your ballot, click on your District below.
- Voting District #1 (Smith Middle School - 216 Addison Road)
- Voting District #2 (Hebron Avenue School - 1363 Hebron Avenue)
- Voting District #3 (Hebron Avenue School - 1363 Hebron Avenue)
- Voting Districts #4, 5 7 & 9
- District #4 Polling Location - Gideon Welles School (1029 Neipsic Road)
- District #5 Polling Location - Nayaug Elementary School (222 Old Maids Lane, South Glastonbury)
- District #7 Polling Location - Academy Building (2143 Main Street)
- District #9 Polling Location - Hopewell Elementary School (1068 Chestnut Hill Road, South Glastonbury)
If you're not sure how to read/use the ballot, click here.
NOTE: To find Voter Registration details, view your voting district and/or polling location and more, please click here to visit www.govote.ct.gov.
August 14, 2018 Primary Election
For information regarding the August 14th, 2018 Democratic and Republican Election, please review the links below.
THE BALLOTS ARE VALID IN ALL DISTRICTS.
2017 Election Results
Official Consolidated Election Results are found by following the links highlighted below: Additional information may be obtained by calling the Registrar of Voters Office at (860) 652-7628 or (860) 652-7627. The Official Voter Lists are filed with the Town Clerk's Office.