Coronavirus Update - May 26, 2020
Effective May 26, 2020, the Transfer Station will accept ALL materials typically permitted at the facility and appropriate disposal or trip fees charged. “All materials” includes trash, recyclables, food waste, leaves/grass clippings, scrap metal, electronics, textiles, automotive items, etc.
- The facility will continue to operate on a reduced schedule (see below).
- Put and Take will remain closed. No scavenging permitted
- Masks/Face Coverings are REQUIRED and users MUST comply with social distancing requirements.
- Users are strongly encouraged to provide exact change for any cash transactions to minimize physical contact.
- New Permit Issuance (Purchase) will remain SUSPENDED until further notice. Residents who do NOT currently have a permit may dispose of items for a fee, as outlined in the Waste Disposal Guidelines. Proof of residency is required.
COVID-19 Transfer Station Schedule (to remain in place until further notice):
TUESDAYS - 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
WEDNESDAYS - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
THURSDAYS - 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
SATURDAYS - 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The information above supersedes all previous updates regarding limitations on acceptable materials at this facility. Any changes will be posted to this web page as applicable.
- Paper Products
- Food & Beverage Containers
- Scrap Metal
- Wax containers
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Leaves & Grass Clippings
- Aerosol Cans
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Rubber Tires
- Waste Motor Oil & Filters