Glastonbury is now offering passport application processing for New and Lost/Stolen passport applications BY APPOINTMENT ONLY in Glastonbury Town Hall and the Welles Turner Memorial Library. All appointments must be made through the Town Hall Customer Service Center (see contact information below).
Passport Renewals are NOT available, excluding renewals for minors (under 18 y/o) and passports that have been expired for more than 5 years. Adult renewals are done by mail. Please visit the U.S. Department of State website for more information on renewals.
Please note, Probate Court is no longer providing passport services.
To make an appointment, please contact the Glastonbury Customer Service Center at (860) 652-7710 or email@example.com between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. If you are unable to make your appointment, please contact the Customer Service Center to cancel/reschedule during normal business hours (Mon-Fri from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm), and contact WTML directly to cancel Saturday appointments when calling outside these hours.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Welles-Turner Memorial Library
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Saturdays 9:30 am - 12:00 pm (noon)
What to Bring
- Passport Applications (DS-11 or DS-5504): Passport Applications can be obtained at https://travel.state.gov, in the Customer Service Center at Town Hall, or at the Welles Turner Memorial Library (WTML).
- Passport Photo - The Town does NOT provide photo services therefore please bring your passport photo, which can be taken at a number of local pharmacies, as well as the UPS store on Main Street.
- Supporting Documents - Personal Identification, Citizenship evidence, proof of relationship - The required documentation will depend on the type of passport you need. Please visit the https://travel.state.gov website to verify which forms you need, or contact our Customer Service Center at (860) 652-7710.
- Applicable Fees: Passport fees are listed in the tables below. The U.S Dept. of State fee can be submitted in the form of check or money order, (checks made payable to the "U.S. Department of State") and the Town of Glastonbury processing fee may be made in cash, money order, or a check made payable to the "Town of Glastonbury".
- For expired passports only - Current passport
- For minors only - Original long form birth certificate with parents' information is required
Passport fees are listed in the tables below. The U.S Dept. of State fee can be submitted in the form of check or money order, (checks made payable to the "U.S. Department of State") and the Town of Glastonbury processing fee may be made in cash, money order, or a check made payable to the "Town of Glastonbury".
|Passport BOOKS||UNDER 16|| AGES 16
|U.S. Department of State:||
|Town of Glastonbury||
|Passport CARDS||UNDER 16||AGES 16
|U.S. Department of State:||
|Town of Glastonbury||$35||$35|
Normal processing time is 6 weeks however passport applications can be expedited with a 3 week turnaround time for an additional fee of $60.00 plus postage costs. Please contact the Customer Service Center for additional postage charge fees for expedited passports.
If you require further information, please visit http://travel.state.gov or call the Glastonbury Customer Service Center at (860) 652-7710.