Youth Sports Organizations
The following organizations are run independent of the Parks and Recreation Department. Please contact them regarding specific program and registration information.
To help ensure the health and safety of young athletes, CDC developed the HEADS UP Concussion in Youth Sports initiative to offer information about concussions to coaches, parents, and athletes involved in youth sports. The HEADS UP initiative provides important information on preventing, recognizing, and responding to a concussion. Visit them online at http://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/index.html
- Glastonbury Gymnastics
- Little League Baseball and Girls Softball
- Hartwell Soccer
- Glastonbury Lacrosse
- Midget Football
- Glastonbury Amateur Baseball
- Glastonbury Basketball Association (GBA)
- Glastonbury Swimming
The following organizations perform work related to the Parks and Recreation Department. Please contact them regarding specific program and registration information.
- Town of Glastonbury
- NRPA (National Recreation & Parks Association)
- CRPA (Connecticut Recreation & Parks Association)
- Welles Turner Memorial Library
- State of Connecticut
- Glastonbury High School
- Glastonbury Citizen
- CT River Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Glastonbury YMCA
- Connecticut Office of Tourism
- Performing Arts Programs
If you would like a link to your agency listed on our website, please E-MAIL us and let us know (Links are subject to the discretion of the Glastonbury Parks and Recreation Department).