All applicants must have two written references. Reference forms can be found at the link below and on the submission page once you complete your application. Please share the link to the reference form by directing your references to this page OR by copy and pasting the URL in an email. References can be teachers, coaches, employers etc.
Here's Some Tips to Completing a Great Application:
- Get your online application completed early, even if the deadline is months away.
- Your application is the first thing we see, fill it out completely and make it look great!
- Each individual who meets the minimum requirements will not necessarily receive an interview. The information provided in the application will help to determine who receives a personal interview.
- Employment references are REQUIRED. So that your application may be given proper consideration, make sure to include an e-mail address for your reference so they automatically receive a request to complete one on your behalf.
- Distinguish yourself by listing all applicable experience and honors you can think of!
- Separate online applications are required for each position. Applying for multiple positions is highly encouraged!
- Be as specific as possible in the "Dates Available" section on the front of the application (i.e. when you can start work, and through what date can you work).
Music & Arts Volunteers
Music & Arts Camp is a specialty camp for children who are entering grades 3-9. Volunteers are needed to assist teachers in art, instrumental music, dance and drama classes. CLICK HERE for more information on how to apply to be a Music & Arts Camp Volunteer.
Camp Sunrise Volunteers:
Camp Sunrise is a special needs camp for children ages 3-21 years old. The camp runs from the end of June to the beginning of August Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. at Smith Middle School. Volunteers are needed for 2 week timeframes in the summer to assist with daily activities, swimming, field trips and general supervision of campers. CLICK HERE for additional information on this program.