UPDATE: Referendum passed with "yes" being majority vote.
The Referendum for the question below will be held Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Voting will take place at ALL polling locations from 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Vote Question No. 1
“SHALL THE TOWN OF GLASTONBURY APPROPRIATE $3,000,000 FOR THE PURCHASE OF DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS AND ACQUISITION OF LAND PURSUANT TO ORDINANCE ESTABLISHING THE TOWN’S RESERVE FOR LAND ACQUISITION AND AUTHORIZE THE ISSUE OF BONDS AND NOTES IN THE SAME AMOUNT TO FINANCE SAID APPROPRIATION?”
- Voters approving the proposed question shall vote "Yes".
- Voters opposing the proposed question shall vote "No".
Supporting document(s) for public reference:
- Listing of Land Acquisitions as of 9-2017
- Explanatory Text - Approved by Town Council
- Click here to view a sample ballot for this year's election