Public Transportation Services:
- Glastonbury Bus Schedule Service (CT Transit)
- CT Transit Bus Service Trip Planner
- Transportation for Aged 60+ or Disabled Residents
- A.D.A Transportation - CT Transit Minibus - (860) 724-5340
Transportation for Medical Appointments:
- F.I.S.H (Friends in Service Here) - for out-of-town medical appointments - (860) 647-3911
- Dyntek - For people on the Medicaid (Title 19) program - 1-888-743-3112
Service and Maintenance:
Subscribe to Road Work / Construction Updates
To receive real-time updates on road work / construction projects that may affect traffic in Glastonbury, please subscribe to the Town eNotification system and select "road work/construction" under the News heading.
Reporting Street Issues
To report an issue on Town streets or property, please use our Citizen Request System for prompt resolution.