January Tax Installment Due
The January tax installment is due January 1, 2020. The last day to pay taxes without interest is February 3, 2020.
Taxes can be paid:
1. At all People's United Bank branches (must present with current bill and owe no delinquent taxes). You do not need to be a customer to make use of this service and you will receive a receipt.
2. Online (a 2.95% service fee will be charged for credit/debit card charge or $.95 for electronic check payment). Click here to pay your taxes online.
3. Drop Box - one Drop Box is located on the left-hand side of the Town Hall driveway, situated past the flagpoles; and the second Drop Box is located on the exterior wall of the Town Hall
building, to the right of the main entrance.
4. By mail: Town of Glastonbury, Revenue Collector, PO Box 376, Glastonbury CT 06033-0376
5. In person at Town Hall's Tax Office (lower level), 2155 Main Street -- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. excluding holidays