Town Council Special Meeting - Held through Zoom Video Conferencing
Re: Board of Ed and GEA Agreement
- Date: 06/16/2020 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Location: Held through Zoom Video Conferencing
This meeting was updated on
- 6/23 to add meeting minutes (scroll down to view)
- 6/15 to add the agenda and Zoom information. Scroll down to view.
The Town Council will hold a Special Meeting on Tuesday, June 16 at 7:00 p.m. The business to be transacted involves discussion and possible action concerning the proposed agreement between the Board of Education and Glastonbury Education Association (GEA) - July 2021 - June 30, 2025.
How to Join
By Computer or Mobile Device...
- To join, please click here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84615542514?pwd=OWNmckdBNUY3Y1JpWjNudHpFY3Q1dz09
- Password: 292407
- Dial +1 646 558 8656
- Webinar ID: 846 1554 2514
- Password: 292407
How To Watch...
This meeting will be broadcast in real-time through Public Access Television on Channel 16, or live streamed on the town website. Click here to view by live streaming.
How to Contribute Public Comment
Residents wishing to contribute public comment to this meeting may do so before the meeting through an electronic web form, or during the meeting as follows.
Submit comment electronically BEFORE the meeting:
To contribute public comment in ADVANCE of the meeting, please visit www.glastonbury-ct.gov/tcpubliccomment and submit your comments through the electronic form. Please complete and submit the form by no later than 2:00 pm one business day BEFORE the meeting for your comments to be included in the public comment session of the meeting.
Submit comment DURING the live meeting:
If you are joining the meeting through Zoom, you can submit public comment during the meeting as follows.
- At the appropriate time during the meeting, the meeting host will announce when the forum is open for public comment and attendees can use the “raise hand” function as follows:
- The meeting host will announce each speaker by name or phone number when it is their time to speak. At that time, the speaker’s microphone will be enabled for comment by the meeting host. When it is your turn to speak, please mute all other devices that may create background noise to ensure you are heard clearly.
- It will be necessary to state your full name and address when you are prompted for comment.
- Please indicate when your public comment is complete so the meeting host may then announce the next speaker. The meeting host will then mute your microphone.
- Public comment is restricted to no more than three (3) minutes and a person may NOT speak more than once.