Board of Finance Special Meeting - Held through Zoom Video Conferencing
- Date: 06/24/2020 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Held through Zoom Video Conferencing
6/22/2020 - Added amended meeting notice/agenda.
7/1/2020 - Added meeting minutes.
In accordance with Governor Lamont's Executive Order 7B.1 “SUSPENSION OF IN-PERSON OPEN MEETING REQUIREMENTS”, the Board of Finance Special Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 10:00 AM, will be conducted through Zoom Video Conferencing.
The public may join the Zoom Video Conference as an Attendee (view and listen function only) as follows:
How to Join:
Via Virtual Meeting link:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 833 5731 8321
How to Contribute Public Comment
Residents wishing to contribute public comment to this meeting may do so before the meeting through a form on the town website, or during the meeting. Please see instructions for both below.
Submit comment electronically BEFORE the meeting:
To contribute public comment in ADVANCE of the meeting, please visit www.glastonbury-ct.gov/publiccomment and submit your comments through the electronic form. Be sure to select Board of Finance in question 4 of the form. Please note, you must complete and submit the form by no later than 2:00 pm one business day BEFORE the meeting is held for your comments to be included in the public comment session of the meeting.
Submit comment DURING the meeting:
If you are joining the meeting through Zoom, you can submit public comment during the meeting by following the instructions below.
- At the appropriate time during the meeting, the meeting host will announce when the forum is open for public comment and attendees can use the “raise hand” function as follows:
- VIRTUALLY: press “raise hand” button at the bottom of the Zoom meeting screen; or
- BY PHONE: press *9 on your key pad to “raise hand”
- The meeting host will announce each speaker by name or phone number when it is their time to speak. At that time, the speaker’s microphone will be enabled for comment by the meeting host. When it is your turn to speak, please mute all other devices that may create background noise to ensure you are heard clearly.
- It will be necessary to state your full name and address when you are prompted for comment.
- Please indicate when your public comment is complete so the meeting host may then announce the next speaker. The meeting host will then mute your microphone.
- Public comment is restricted to no more than three (3) minutes and a person may NOT speak more than once.