Passport Processing Event - CANCELED
Event canceled due to COVID-19
- Date: 05/02/2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Welles-Turner Library
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this event has been CANCELED. We will look to reschedule after this public health emergency is behind us. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Town of Glastonbury is hosting another Passport event to process applications for New, Lost, or Stolen passports on
Saturday, May 2nd
Friends Room of WTML (2407 Main Street)
9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Noon).
This event is open to everyone (Glastonbury residency NOT required) and will provide an opportunity to process your application for a New, Lost, or Stolen passport. (Renewals done online only). The event will be a walk-in clinic and attendees will be assisted on a first come, first served basis.
Please bring your required documents to the event (see list below) and REGISTER by emailing Kathryn at email@example.com.
Please bring the following items with you to the event:
- Completed Passport Application (DS-11 or DS-5504): Passport Applications can be obtained at https://travel.state.gov, in the Customer Service Center at Town Hall, or at WTML.
- Passport Photo - Photo services will NOT be provided at this event. Passport photos can be obtained at several local pharmacies or the UPS store on Main Street.
- Supporting Documents - Personal Identification, Citizenship evidence, proof of relationship - The required documentation will depend on the type of passport you need. Please visit the https://travel.state.gov website to verify which forms you need, or contact our Customer Service Center ahead of time at (860) 652-7710.
- Applicable Fees: Passport fees are listed below and you must bring both fees to the event. The U.S Dept. of State fee can be submitted in the form of check or money order, (checks made payable to the "U.S. Department of State") and the Town of Glastonbury processing fee may be made in cash, money order, or a check made payable to the "Town of Glastonbury".
- For expired passports only - Current passport
- For minors only - Original long form birth certificate with parents' information is required
Passport fees are listed below. You must bring BOTH fees to the event.
Fee #1: Town of Glastonbury Processing Fee (cash, money order, or a check made payable to the "Town of Glastonbury")
Fee # 2: U.S. Department of State Processing Fee (money order or checks made payable to the "U.S. Department of State")
- Passport BOOKS: $80 (under 16) or $110 (16+)
- Passport CARDS: $15 (under 16) or $30 (16+)
For more information about passport processing, please visit the Passport Processing web page.