Town Council Regular Meeting- Held through Zoom Conferencing
- Date: 06/23/2020 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Location: Held through Zoom Conferencing
Meeting updated on
- 7/6 to add meeting minutes - scroll down to view.
- 6/23 to add an Amended Agenda and public comment submitted by 2:00pm deadline on 6/22
- 6/19 to add agenda and packet. Scroll down to view.
In accordance with Governor Lamont’s executive order 7B.1 “Suspension of In-Person Open Meeting Requirements”, Glastonbury Town Council Meetings are currently being conducted through Zoom Video Conferencing. Three Public Hearings will also be held during this meeting.
How To Join by...
- Please click this URL to join. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84869778510?pwd=L2VISVZINTdPYlI4elY5Qyt6cm5ZUT09
- Password: 851559
- +1 646 558 8656
- Webinar ID: 848 6977 8510
- Password: 851559
How To Watch...
This meeting will be broadcast in real-time through Public Access Television on Channel 16, or live streamed on the town website. Click here to view by live streaming.
To submit Public Comment BEFORE the meeting:
If you would like to submit feedback for inclusion in the public comment session in advance of this Council meeting, please click here to complete and submit the electronic Town Council Public Comment form by no later than 2:00 p.m. the day BEFORE the meeting is held. Responses received AFTER that deadline will NOT be included in the public comment session.
To submit comment DURING the live meeting:
If you are joining the meeting through Zoom, you can submit public comment during the meeting as follows.
- At the appropriate time during the meeting, the meeting host will announce when the forum is open for public comment and attendees can use the “raise hand” function as follows:
- The meeting host will announce each speaker by name or phone number when it is their time to speak. At that time, the speaker’s microphone will be enabled for comment by the meeting host. When it is your turn to speak, please mute all other devices that may create background noise to ensure you are heard clearly.
- It will be necessary to state your full name and address when you are prompted for comment.
- Please indicate when your public comment is complete so the meeting host may then announce the next speaker. The meeting host will then mute your microphone.
- Public comment is restricted to no more than three (3) minutes and a person may NOT speak more than once.