Flu Clinic (3 of 3) - MEETING ROOM A (TOWN HALL)
Clinic location moved from Academy to Meeting Room A in Town Hall
- Date: 11/12/2019 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Academy Building
2143 Main Street
GLASTONBURY, Connecticut 06033
Update: Due to the voter recount for the November 2019 Municipal Election, the final Flu Clinic will be relocated from the Academy cafeteria and will instead be held in Meeting Room A on the second floor of Town Hall (same time/date). Please share with anyone you believe is planning to attend and stop by the Town Hall for this last Health Dept. flu clinic of the season.
This is the last of 3 flu clinics the Glastonbury Health Department will host this season at the Meeting Room A in Town Hall (2155 Main Street). Clinics were/will be held on the following dates/times for residents ages 4 and older.
Tuesday, October 1st, 2 - 6 pm
Tuesday, October 15th, 3 – 7 pm
Tuesday, November 12th, 2 – 6 pm
- Over age 65: Medicare Part B, Aetna Managed Medicare, Anthem Managed Medicare, ConnectiCare Managed Medicare
- Under age 65: Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, ConnectiCare & Cign
- Flucelvax $42 / Flublok $75 to Hartford HealthCare at Home
- Hartford HealthCare at Home cannot take insurance other than listed above.
Please complete the 2019 Flu Clinic Consent form and bring the completed document with you to the flu clinic. You may also wish to review the following documents in preparation for this clinic:
Questions should be directed to the Glastonbury Health Department at (860) 652-7534.