Flu Clinic (2 of 3)
- Date: 10/15/2019 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Academy Building
2143 Main Street
GLASTONBURY, Connecticut 06033
This is the second of 3 flu clinics the Glastonbury Health Department will host this season at the Academy Building Cafeteria (2143 Main St.). Clinics will be held on the following dates/times for residents ages 4 and older.
Tuesday, October 1st, 2 - 6 pm
Tuesday, October 15th, 3 – 7 pm
Tuesday, November 12th, 2 – 6 pm
- Over age 65: Medicare Part B, Aetna Managed Medicare, Anthem Managed Medicare, ConnectiCare Managed Medicare
- Under age 65: Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, ConnectiCare & Cign
- Flucelvax $42 / Flublok $75 to Hartford HealthCare at Home
- Hartford HealthCare at Home cannot take insurance other than listed above.
Please complete the 2019 Flu Clinic Consent form and bring the completed document with you to the flu clinic. You may also wish to review the following documents in preparation for this clinic:
Questions should be directed to the Glastonbury Health Department at (860) 652-7534.