Passport Processing Event
- Date: 04/27/2019 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Welles-Turner Library
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033
The Town of Glastonbury is hosting a passport processing event on Saturday, April 27th at the Friends Room of WTML from 10am to 1:00pm. This event is open to all (Glastonbury residency NOT required) and is an opportunity to process your application for a New, Lost, or Stolen passport. The event will be a walk-in clinic and folks will be helped on a first come, first served basis.
Please bring the following items with you to the event:
- Completed Passport Application (DS-11 or DS-5504): Passport Applications can be obtained at https://travel.state.gov, in the Customer Service Center at Town Hall, or at the Welles Turner Memorial Library (WTML).
- Passport Photo - Photo services will not be provided at this event. Please bring your passport photo, which can be taken at a number of local pharmacies, as well as the UPS store on Main Street.
- Supporting Documents - Personal Identification, Citizenship evidence, proof of relationship - The required documentation will depend on the type of passport you need. Please visit the https://travel.state.gov website to verify which forms you need, or contact our Customer Service Center ahead of time at (860) 652-7710.
- Applicable Fees: Passport fees are listed below and you must bring both fees to the event. The U.S Dept. of State fee can be submitted in the form of check or money order, (checks made payable to the "U.S. Department of State") and the Town of Glastonbury processing fee may be made in cash, money order, or a check made payable to the "Town of Glastonbury".
- For expired passports only - Current passport
- For minors only - Original long form birth certificate with parents' information is required
Passport fees are listed below. You must bring both fees to the event. The U.S Dept. of State fee can be submitted in the form of check or money order, (checks made payable to the "U.S. Department of State") and the Town of Glastonbury processing fee may be made in cash, money order, or a check made payable to the "Town of Glastonbury".
Fee #1: Town of Glastonbury Processing Fee
Fee # 2: U.S. Department of State Processing Fee
- $80 (under 16)
- $110 (16+)
- $15 (under 16)
- $30 (16+)
For more information about passport processing, please visit the Passport Processing web page.