Spring Fair at the Glastonbury Boathouse
Shopping, Snacks, and Spring Fun for All!
- Date: 04/20/2019 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: The Glastonbury Boathouse
252 Welles Street
Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033
Parking/Shuttle Update - 4/16/2019
As we approach the fair this Saturday, we'd like to remind everyone that parking is limited at the Boathouse so please carpool, walk, bike, uber, or use the CT Transit line to the event if possible. We will also be running a shuttle service back and forth from Town Hall. The first shuttle picks up at Town Hall main entrance at 1:15pm. The second will pick up at approximately 2:15pm, and then will run back and forth between Town hall and the Boathouse every 15 minutes thereafter. Final shuttle of the day will leave the Boathouse at 4:00pm.
Event Update! All vendor spots have been filled.
Please join us for this wonderful event and enjoy shopping and activities with the following local vendors:
- Killam & Bassette - award winning canned goods made from farm produce along with free range eggs and farm raised usda pork
- B's Barn - Sewn items, candles, and wood crafts
- Wholly Goat Farm - Soaps, lotions, etc.
- Rotters Potters - pottery
- Prerna's Henna Designs - henna on candles, mugs and as body art
- Design Poetry - Gift items featuring original art designs
- Blue Hearts Glass - Glass bowls, vases, decor, and jewelry
- Junes Knit Designs - Recycled wool items
- 24Peace - eco-friendly apparel
- Jill Roy - Clocks, coasters, jewelry, tile, notecards
- Allie Kretzmer - Recylced tree branch décor, monogrammed yeti, hydro flask, or mug
- Steve Anderson - painted art and painted rocks
Kids' Activities to include:
- Girl Scouts - craft activities
- Glastonbury Partners in Planting - Create your own planter from recycled plastic containers
- Kol Haverim Congregation - Passover Activities
- L.L. Bean - Cornhole, kids games
- TALK Glastonbury / Food & Water Watch - Design your own reusable bag and bamboo utensils
- TeachArt2Me - Face painting, Sand Art and Glitter tattoos as well as Henna
Food and Beverages
This free, Town-sponsored event will feature a diverse variety of family-friendly Spring activities as well an opportunity to shop with local vendors. Goods for sale will include a selection of floral arrangements and unique, homemade gifts just in time for Mother’s Day! Snacks will also be available.
The Town will only accept applications from Glastonbury-based businesses selling homemade gifts/floral arrangements. Independent product consultants will NOT be permitted.
Vendor fees (to support event costs): $60 or $70 w/table
Early Bird Fees (reserved before 3/31): $50 or $60 w/table
Please contact Kristen at email@example.com or (860) 652-4640 to obtain a vendor application or for more information.
We hope to see you there!