- Compiles Operating and Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for the Town Manager's review.
- Implements renewal and procurement of the Town's and Education's insurance coverage in coordination with the Agent of Record and recommendations of the Insurance Advisory Committee.
- Prepares financing plan for funding capital projects
- Schedules bond issues in accordance with CIP and prepares Official statements for bond issuance
- Meets with rating agency’s to attain rating for bond sales
- Oversees and monitors Pension Investment manager
Financial Administration also includes:
Goals for 2012
- Retain GFOA Distinguished Budget Presentation Award and continue with improvements to the budget format
- Maintain Aaa and AAA ratings with Moody's and Standard & Poors, respectively.
- Implement pilot purchasing card program; plan for implementation of expanded purchasing card use by staff based upon review and results of pilot.
- Continue expansion of fiber optic network.
- Expand e-commerce functionality with all town departments for on-line payment capability and data lookup.
- Continue to implement consultant's procedural review recommendations.
- Continue coordination of "green initiatives."
- Continue Server Virtualization to reduce physical servers from 22 to 10 over five years.
- Complete implementation of software enhancements throughout organization.
- Evaluate multiple regional software applications as available and applicable.
Town Hall, Second Level
2155 Main Street, PO Box 6523
Glastonbury, CT 06033-6523
Last updated: 9/16/2014 2:47:57 PM