Skip to page body Home About Us I Want To... Residents Visitors Business Departments

Customer Service Center

The Customer Service Center is located on the Lower Level of Town Hall, at the bottom of the stairs. 

Employment Applications
Applications may be mailed or “dropped off” to the Customer Service Center. Applications will be accepted for current vacancies only.  To download an application, click on the Jobs and Recruitment page.

Refuse Disposal Permits
For the convenience of our residents, the transfer station passes may be purchased from the following locations: Town Hall Customer Service Center, Engineering Department (located on the 3rd level of Town Hall), Transfer Station ( New London Turnpike) and Bulky Waste (Tryon Street). Required: Driver's license, car registration, or tax receipt. For additional information on Transfer Station Passes, see our Refuse Disposal Permits page.

Recreational Passes
Pool Pass/Skate Park/Open Gym - Passes are seasonal and are available at the Customer Service Center as well as Parks & Recreation, New London Turnpike. For additional information, see our Programs & Activities page.

Lost and Found
If you have found something on Town property, please feel free to drop it off at the Customer Service Center. We keep all items collected for 30 days. If you have lost an item please feel free to give us a call at 652-7710.

If you have any questions relative to the Town of Glastonbury please feel free to give us a call. We would be happy to serve you in any way that we can.

Town of Glastonbury
2155 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Fax: 860-652-7710

Last updated: 9/26/2014 5:16:47 PM