The Water Pollution Control Division is responsible for all aspects of the Town’s municipal sanitary sewage system to insure the protection of public health and compliance with Federal and State discharge permit requirements.
- Provide effective treatment of wastewater flows at the Water Pollution Control Facility (WPCF).
- Operation and maintenance of the WPCF and eight (8) remote pumping stations to insure 24/7 operation.
- Provide processing and treatment of septage waste generated by septic tank pumping within Town.
- Administer wastewater user fees and billing system including setting of rates.
- Coordination and processing of sewer user bills with the Revenue Collection office.
- Provide monitoring and enforcement of regulated discharges for industrial and commercial users.
- Provide staff support to the Water Pollution Control Authority (WPCA).
Last updated: 10/28/2013 4:35:40 PM