Location: Entry Level of Town Hall (2155 Main Street)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (860) 652-7710
About the Customer Service Center
Glastonbury's new and improved Customer Service Center officially opened in mid-October, 2018, and is available 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. to assist with your questions and help direct you to the appropriate department for various town resources. Our Customer Service Representatives are knowledgeable on town services and happy to help you with finding the information you need. Learn more about our friendly staff below.
The Customer Service Center in Town Hall is pleased to offer the following services:
- Assistance with online license/permit applications
- Processing Requests for Service
- Refuse Disposal Permits
- Employment Applications
- General Information
- Lost & Found - If you find something on Town property, please turn it in to the customer service center. Items will be kept for 30 days. If you've misplaced an item, please stop by or call us at (860) 652-7710 to check if it's been turned in.
- Navigating Town Hall / Locating Appropriate Departmental Offices
- Notary Services
- Parks & Recreation Program Registration
- Passport Processing (as of Oct 1. 2018)
- Pool Passes
- Tax Payments (online or in the secured drop box)
- Venue and Park Grounds Rentals
- Voter Registration
Meet Our Team!
Lorna joined the Glastonbury team as a Customer Service Representative in 2018. Her warm, welcoming, and professional demeanor has served her well in past administrative roles and equally as so here in Town Hall. Lorna loves meeting new people and helping to connect them with the resources they need. Prior to coming on board with the Town, Lorna worked in the medical and banking industries in her home country of Ireland. Originally from Co Cork, Ireland, Lorna moved to the US in 2014 and resides in South Glastonbury with her husband. In her spare time, she enjoys cycling, cooking, and visiting her family abroad.
Shaunna joined the Town of Glastonbury team in 2018 as a Customer Service Representative. Her friendly, cheerful, and professional demeanor suit her well in this role and her passion for helping others is evident as soon as you start talking with her. Shaunna says the conversations she has with Town Hall visitors brighten her day and she hopes to have the same effect on those she interacts with each day.
Born and raised in Connecticut, Shaunna has a background in banking and finance. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, cooking, shopping, and spending time with her husband and family.
We will continue to enhance and improve upon the services offered at the Customer Service Center and welcome your feedback. Please send your suggestions to Kathryn Paquette at firstname.lastname@example.org.