|PARKS AND RECREATION SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT||Temporary||03/22/2019 4:00 PM||Not Specified|
|SNOW PLOW DRIVER||Temporary||01/22/2019 4:00 PM||$25.00 PER HOUR|
Here's Some Tips to Completing a Great Application:
- Get your online application completed early, even if the deadline is months away.
- Your application is the first thing we see, fill it out completely and make it look great!
- Each individual who meets the minimum requirements will not necessarily receive an interview. The information provided in the application will help to determine who receives a personal interview.
- Employment references are REQUIRED. So that your application may be given proper consideration, make sure to include an e-mail address for your reference so they automatically receive a request to complete one on your behalf.
- Distinguish yourself by listing all applicable experience and honors you can think of!
- Separate online applications are required for each position. Applying for multiple positions is highly encouraged!
- Be as specific as possible in the "Dates Available" section on the front of the application (i.e. when you can start work, and through what date can you work).
A volunteer program designed to give participant experience working at a summer camp. Open to 14 to 17 year olds who have completed freshman year of High School. CLICK HERE for additional information on this program.
Music & Arts Volunteers
Music & Arts Camp is a specialty camp for children who are entering grades 3-9. Volunteers are needed to assist teachers in art, instrumental music, dance and drama classes. CLICK HERE for more information on how to apply to be a Music & Arts Camp Volunteer.
Camp Sunrise Volunteers:
Camp Sunrise is a special needs camp for children ages 3-21 years old. The camp runs from the end of June to the beginning of August Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. at Smith Middle School. Volunteers are needed for 2 week timeframes in the summer to assist with daily activities, swimming, field trips and general supervision of campers. CLICK HERE for additional information on this program.