Approved Caterer Information

images7AWEO14P  fork and ring  wedding cake


Please choose from a variety of reputable caterers by reviewing our Approved Caterer & Bartender List.



 The process for becoming an approved caterer or alcoholic beverage provider for the Town of Glastonbury Riverfront Community Center consists of completing and delivering a signed application, along with your insurance information and appropriate permits. Information on how to become an approved caterer is available here.

To obtain an application to become a Riverfront Community Center approved caterer and/or alcoholic beverage provider go to: Approved Caterer Bar Application. In order to complete the application you will need to review and agree to the Riverfront Community Center kitchen use and/or alcoholic beverage policies set by the Town of Glastonbury. You can review and/or print these policies by going to: Approved Food Caterers and Alcoholic Beverage Permitted Caterers Policies & Procedures & Kitchen Use Policy

Once you are approved, your catering company is advertised on our website.  Clients and vendors can view the list by going to: Approved Caterer & Bartender List

For more information on becoming an approved caterer  and/or alcoholic beverage provider, you may contact Kristen Michaels by calling 860-652-4640 or by emailing her at The application and coordinating paperwork can also be faxed to 860-652-7649.

To obtain directions to the Riverfront Community Center go to: RCC Directions