Diane M. Waldron, CPA
Director of Finance and Administrative Services
- Compiles Operating and Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for the Town Manager's review.
- Implements renewal and procurement of the Town's and Education's insurance coverage in coordination with the Agent of Record and recommendations of the Insurance Advisory Committee.
- Prepares financing plan for funding capital projects
- Schedules bond issues in accordance with CIP and prepares Official statements for bond issuance
- Meets with rating agency’s to attain rating for bond sales
- Oversees and monitors Pension Investment manager
Town Hall, Second Level
2155 Main Street, PO Box 6523
Glastonbury, CT 06033-6523