- Upgrade direct digital controls on Town buildings and connect lighting occupancy sensors with HVAC systems for non-occupied set-backs. $
- Install infrared radiant heaters in Fire Department apparatus bays. $
- Continue to evaluate new technologies (fuel cells, microturbines, wind energy, etc.) to determine possible applications.
- Utilize fully synthetic engine oil in all Town vehicles, thereby reducing use of petroleum-based products.
- Install a “fast fill” compressed natural gas fueling station and purchase additional natural gas vehicles. $
- Provide recycling program for visitors at Town Parks and
- Automate Waste Disposal Permit process.
- Establish database to eNotify residents of dog license renewal.
- Enhance electronic storage procedures.
- Enhance Intranet usage.
- Enhance electronic processing for Town’s financial system applications (purchase orders, payroll and vendor payments).
- Implement Procurement Cards for use by Town staff.
- Enhance education of green initiatives (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle).
$ = Includes Supplemental Funding (i.e. grants, rebates, incentives, etc.)