Roundabout Workgroup Meeting
Roundabout Construction Work Group for Glastonbury Business/Property Owners
- Date: 04/18/2018 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Town Hall Main Building Town Council Chambers 2nd Floor
2155 Main Street
Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033
This spring, the Town will begin construction of a second roundabout at the intersection of Hebron Avenue and House Street, to provide a much needed safety solution and improve vehicular circulation at this busy intersection. The project will also include pavement rehabilitation on the Hebron Avenue corridor between New London Turnpike and Sycamore Street. To engage local property and business owners throughout the construction process, Glastonbury is establishing a Roundabout Work Group to achieve the following objectives:
• Review project scope and schedule
• Discuss lessons learned through the Hebron Avenue/New London Turnpike roundabout project
• Review communications platforms to be used throughout the project
• Support business and property owners along the construction route
• Meet throughout the project to ensure communications are effectively serving community needs
The first work group meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 18th, at 5:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at Glastonbury Town Hall and all Glastonbury business/property owners are welcome to attend. A Q&A session will follow the presentation, however, tax rebates and monetary-based suggestions will not be up for discussion.
Glastonbury also advises interested parties to subscribe to the Town’s eNotification system, through which all project updates are published and which generate automatic emails to subscribers in real time. Please select the "Roundabout Workgroup" category under the Calendar heading to receive emails regarding this group, and select "Roundabout Construction" and "Road Work/Construction" under the News heading to receive all updates related to this construction project.
If you have any questions about this work group, please contact Kathryn Paquette, at firstname.lastname@example.org.