How to Pay for College without Going Broke
Library Program for Adults and Teens
- Date: 10/12/2017 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Welles-Turner Library
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033
It’s never too early to begin planning for college. Peter Leppones, CFP®, Apella Capital shares his more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry to help families and students as to “How to Pay for College without Going Broke." Parents of students who plan to attend any college or university will want to attend this seminar. What you will learn:
- How families of all income levels may be eligible for financial aid;
- Which colleges offer the best financial aid packages;
- How to avoid costly mistakes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile;
- How private universities can cost you less than a state school, and
- How students can position themselves to be the best candidate and potentially receive more free money, and less loans.
Seating is limited, so registration is requested online or at the Reference Desk at 860-652-7720.
For a complete list of library programs, click here.
Image © david_franklin/Fotolia.com (text added)